Once you book a session with us, you’ll receive our full Session Prep Guide! Until then, here are some helpful tips:
Things to do the week before your session:
- Schedule any facials or peels at least 7 days prior to your session
- Avoid getting tan lines a couple weeks before hand, go for spaghetti strap or strapless swim tops & tanks
- Please do not get a spray tan! (they usually look streaked, and rub off on bedding & backdrops)
- Get plenty of rest & drink lots of water to make your skin glow
- Don’t worry about a single pimple however, that’s something we can fix
- Get a manicure and pedicure a day or two before
Day of your session:
- Please arrive with dry clean hair & don’t forget to shave the morning of your session
- Have a small meal before you arrive. We provide snacks and drinks, but doing a session can be a workout!
- Plan a fun night out! You’ll look gorgeous and will probably want to enjoy your make-over!
- Relax!! We’ll guide you through the poses, so you can just focus on having fun!
See you at your shoot!